[C320-list] Michigan City Marina

VenturaC320 at aol.com VenturaC320 at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 04:24:18 PDT 2008

We keep our boat in Michigan City and haul out and store at West Basin
Marina, St. Joseph. We have nothing but good to say about Michigan City. The
services and facilities cannot be beat. We came there from one of  the Chicago
harbors and even though it is further for us to drive, we  will never leave.

The docks are kept in good shape, plenty of parking, two parking passes per
boat, dock boxes included and most beautiful beach and view. The town  of
Michigan City has plenty of very nice restaurants and there is plenty to  do
should the weather not be suitable for sailing.

Hazel

In a message dated 9/17/2008 4:34:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time,