[C320-list] Michigan City Marina

Wash, Steve wash at advantageelectronics.com
Mon Sep 22 06:13:30 PDT 2008

Hi Hazel,

We drove up there yesterday and we were really impressed.  The marina is
great and the area is as you say.

We talked with Kristen at the Port Authority and we are going to reserve
a slip for next year.

It is on the 800 docks.  Where are you?

We met a person on that dock that had just taken delivery of a brand new
Catalina 387 ... It was awesome.  He said there are several 320's there
and that the Chicago area Catalina association has some good activities
throughout the year.

Thanks again.  If all goes well, we'll look forward to meeting you next
spring!

Regards,

Steve and Phillis