[C320-list] exhaust mixing elbow

Jack McDonough mcdonough5 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 22 06:32:30 PDT 2008

Irv:

Thank you. The procedure you describe is exactly what I do now. (The gate
plate does exist and is in place.) I'm just annoyed that the system doesn't
work as it should -- that is, I should be able to raise the main without
leaving the cockpit. When the water is choppy and the boat is rolling, I
don't like the idea of wrestling with the sail while trying to maintain my
balance.

jack