[C320-list] Fwd: LED lighting

Karl Mielenhausen _/) c320 at suddenlink.net
Tue Sep 30 10:36:50 PDT 2008

Scott,

I, too, would like to hear other owners weigh in on replacement LED lamps
for the interior.
I just tried the Lights of America 12v MR-16 LED bulb that WalMart has
begun stocking for under $6.
In spite of the fact that the cluster had 20 individual LED's, the amount
of light given off was unacceptable, barely a glow. Might make a nice
night light, but not a suitable replacement for our halogens.

Karl