[C320-list] LED lighting

Monte B. mjbc60 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 30 15:11:51 PDT 2008

If the parts situation in the boating industry becomes as onerous as that of
the aviation industry, you will meet a lot of former boaters. Pleasure boats
are not coast guard approved but must meet current certification standards
and any other industry standards they choose to and thus parts do not
require a technical standard order to be installed on a newly manufactured
boat or by you the owner. The only time this subject would come into play is
after the fire and from an insurance company that likes to collect premiums
but doesn't care for paying for losses. If one buys quality parts, adheres
to a reasonable maintenance schedule, and deals with reputable insurance
companies they can sleep soundly on the boat without the phone number of a
marine attorney in their blackberry.

Monte
Laima #620