[C320-list] Looking to sail in SF

Richard A. Walker dickwalker at att.net
Tue Sep 30 17:45:47 PDT 2008

Take the trip to Japan.  It should be great fun.  Ask the crew where Thieves
alley is by the main gate to Yokosuka.  An interesting emporium.......

Shore based station like PT Mugu tend to be bad.  The best food is on
smaller ships.  Have you helps improve SOS?

Adam if you end up in San Diego please let me know.

Cheers,

Dick Walker
C-320 (687) WindWalker II
740 Olive Ave.