[C320-list] Catalina 320 Association Membership Pitch

Karl Mielenhausen _/) c320 at suddenlink.net
Sun Apr 5 05:52:54 PDT 2009

Dear Catalina 320 Discussion List Member:

As a fellow participant on the Catalina 320 Discussion List, I hope you
share my belief that a strong owner’s group adds to the enjoyment of our
wonderful boat. Not only do we support and assist each other with
maintenance questions, parts replacement, and sailing advice, but it has
been shown that strong owner networks promote ownership and enhance resale
value.

While the discussion list and the vast majority of the C320IA website are
free for public access, there is a cost associated with hosting and
updating both. These costs are underwritten by the members of the Catalina
320 International Association through their dues.

If you are already a dues-paying Catalina 320IA member, we THANK YOU!!
If you are not a member, PLEASE consider becoming one.
Annual dues are $24 (in U.S. funds) which also include four issues of the
Mainsheet Magazine and may be mailed to:    C320 Assn c/o PO Box 9840
Fayetteville AR 72703

We also can accept your payment through Paypal (especially useful if you
are a non-US member dealing with a currency other than US$). Just go to
our website for a link to the secure transaction...
    http://www.catalina320.com/staticpages/index.php?page=_IA_MembershipForm

Be sure to include the following:
   1. Name including spouse or co-owner
  2. Address
  3. Hull No
  4. Boat Name
  5. Home Phone Number
  6. Business Phone Number
  7. Valid E Mail address  (required for website access, kept private!)
  8. Marina Name
  9. Marina Location - City & State (or province)

IF YOU JOIN BY 10 APRIL, YOU WILL BE JUST IN TIME TO RECEIVE THE MAY ISUE
OF MAINSHEET MAGAZINE.

Thanks...

Karl Mielenhausen, Commodore
Catalina 320 Hull 690
New Bern, NC

Join us August 7-9, 2009 at Marina Del Rey, CA for our annual Catalina
320IA Regatta and Annual Meeting.