[C320-list] Mid ship cleats

Ed Edwards edandsue.pt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 14:16:24 PDT 2009

There was a series of pictures showing an installation of a mid ship cleat,
I found it by going to the home page-Gallery-Technical photos-and look up
mid ship cleats.  The date was Oct. 11, 2006  by Dave Marchant.  It looks
like IDLEWILD's solution may fit my needs.  I enjoyed browsing the
associated photo album, I now have more projects to add to the list.

Karl thank you for the reminder on membership, I ap[preciate the web sight
and insight.  I'll put "Send membership info and dues" on the top of my to
do list.

Thanks
Ed Edwards,  REBOUND , #347