[C320-list] Catalina 320 Association Membership Pitch

Charles Greenwell CGreenwell at sparusa.com
Mon Apr 20 13:35:16 PDT 2009

Hi Karl,

I was wondering.... At one point in time we renewed our membership on
our anniversary date.  For example, I first joined in July 2000 and paid
my renewal just prior to that date every year.  It now appears that we
have changed policy and put everyone on the same train for renewing ,
which I believe is March/April (?).  It his correct?  I do recall seeing
this discussed at some point in time so I apologize for having a senior
moment here.

Randy

Le Bijou