[C320-list] 320 list Bolt Rope pulled from boom

jim pasley paslej1 at charter.net
Wed Apr 15 13:48:56 PDT 2009

Last weekend we had a race here at the Lake of the Ozarks. Heavy wind. 35-45 mph. Tore the fleet up pretty good. I came through it relatively unscathed with one exception. The bolt rope on my mainsail has pulled out of the boom track about the last two feet from the aft end. I unhooked everything and tried to slide it forward with the intention of re-feeding the whole thing back through the track. Problem is. It is stuck tight. Anyone have any ideas as to what I can do to free it up and slide it out? We have another race this weekend and I hate to risk sailing her that way.

Dream Weaver #691