[C320-list] Maxprop RPM v. boat speed

Jeff Church jc387 at att.net
Thu Apr 2 10:18:53 PDT 2009

Hi Dick,

Yanmar strongly recommends (it's a warranty issue) that the prop is
pitched so that the the engine can reach about 100 rpm above its
one-hour loaded rpm rating. If anyone wants to confirm that, here are
the phone numbers for two of the largest Yanmar distributors; Mack
Boring Co. 847-526-9700, and Mastry Engine Center 800-545-4574. They
were both very helpful when I had questions prior buying props for my
320 and 387.

JeffC