[C320-list] Living aboard

Jack McDonough mcdonough5 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 3 06:42:04 PDT 2009

We sold our house five years ago and moved into this townhouse-type condo
that has more square feet (about 2300) than our garrison colonial had.

But catamaran? Geez. I dunno. We chartered one a few years ago and I was
unimpressed. I think you'd be better off with a 40-foot sloop. Maybe center
cockpit. But that's just me.