[C320-list] Mid-ship cleats

Jeff Church 387 jc387 at att.net
Sat Apr 4 20:17:12 PDT 2009

Chuck,

Check out the link below. These worked very well and the installation
was not bad. The rail is over 1 1/2" of solid glass. Just backup with
standard washers. There isn't room under there for a backing plate. I
used a 2-bolt open base cleat that has a fairly narrow base so that it
fit the width of the rail. I think the ones that I used were 6" Perko
cleats. Catalina Direct has some 8" cleats that might work.

http://www.catalina320.com/mediagallery/media.php?f=0&sort=0&s=20081116133721965

JeffC