[C320-list] mast head sheaves

Denny Browne dennybrowne at verizon.net
Sun Apr 5 10:38:56 PDT 2009

Stock were plastic. When I traded my 95 320 (hull 244, I think) for hull
935, in about 2002, I specified metal instead of the plastic. I recall both
having their advantages, according to the dealer I bought the new boat from,
so you might want to dig into that a little more when you contact Catalina.

Denny Browne
A Cappella #935
Redondo Beach, CA