[C320-list] mast head sheaves

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 5 13:53:06 PDT 2009

Warren, they are plastic.  One of mine wore practically thru after 10 years, probably from binding but the halyards still moved well. I just replaced them with plactic when I had the mast down. There are pictures of the top of the mast with the top plate removed on the Catalina web site from one of the Stans