[C320-list] Help! Vancouver-based Mk1 320 needed for measurement

Bernie Garrett berniegarrett at telus.net
Wed Apr 8 22:15:56 PDT 2009

Thanks for the suggestions. Steveston is no longer a Port of Entry (as of
1st April) hence my dilemma. Taking Antares to Sydney on Vancouver Island is
a bit of a pain as I can't afford to take a few days off work to stay, and
would then have to get a ferry back and return to collect the boat later.
Might be a good last option though if all else fails!

Cheers

Bernie,

Hull #88

Point Roberts, WA