[C320-list] Help! Vancouver-based Mk1 320 needed for measurement

jelliott at landspring.net jelliott at landspring.net
Wed Apr 8 22:26:52 PDT 2009

Bernie, As Kirk mentioned, there are several good canvas guys around
Sidney on the Island, and with the current strength of the US dollar,
could be good deals.  I just had a new dodger made and was very impressed
with the quality (and price compared to other quotes.)  Make it a vacation
and meander through the Gulf Islands on the way.

If you do, I can give you names of recommended canvas makers.

Julian Elliott
Polaris #340