[C320-list] Burgees

Karl Mielenhausen _/) c320 at suddenlink.net
Sat Apr 18 05:37:23 PDT 2009

I have a few left and more on order from Prestige, so that we will have an
adequate supply for sale at the Regatta.

Pricing is as follows:
A US bank check: $20 for one, $38 for two
By Paypal (US): $21 for one; $39 for two (this is due to the Paypal
processing charge)
By Paypal (Non-US): $22 for one, $40 for two (this is due to higher
postage)

Send requests for PayPal invoicing to me via email, or checks (made out to
C320IA) to
Karl Mielenhausen
2042 Royal Pines Drive
New Bern, NC 28560-1808

THESE ARE AVAILABLE TO ASSOCIATION MEMBERS ONLY.

Karl

--
Karl Mielenhausen