[C320-list] anchor chain

Allan S. Field allan.field at verizon.net
Wed Apr 22 16:52:18 PDT 2009

When I converted the rope windlass to the chain/rope windlass, I called
Maxwell regarding what size chain to use.  Their answer was 1/4" Acco G-4
high test chain and that is what I went with. 100 feet of 1/4" chain weighs
75 pounds and I don't notice it as "extra weight" in the bow.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD