[C320-list] Speaking of Dutchman...

coralman at bellsouth.net coralman at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 24 04:59:59 PDT 2009

Jon
I find dropping the toping lift down enough to reach the connection and unscrew the line , secure the old with the new by taping them together. Raise the sail about 6 to 8 feet , enough to unflake most of it and pull the old and new line thru, down to the boom. I use 400# mono from any fishing tackle store.
Michael
Nauti Clew 169