[C320-list] Speaking of Dutchman...

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 05:12:53 PDT 2009

Jon,
I remove the lines from the topping lift when I remove the sail because my
main reason for removing the main is hurricane prep. So, my only experience
would suggest putting the lines on the sail first. As my sail is on the boom
most of the time, I would probably be mosy likely to change them while it is
on the boom. (good project for us this year btw) That said, I don't really
think threading them is any easier on a table or on the boom.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC