[C320-list] Looking at a 320 - Seeking advice and surveyor

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 05:13:17 PDT 2009

Basically, you have analyzed the boat's characteristics, and a boat with
those hours, that age ought to be like new. So, my short list would be the
condition of the sails, covers and running rigging and then upgrades.

Big pluses in upgrades would be (in my personal order of priority for *family
*cruising):

A dinghy will be essential for family cruising and entertainment.
A flat screen TV and DVD player
Bimini and Dodger
Cockpit table
An all chain anchor rode, chain gypsy upgrade on the windlass, and an anchor
wash down system
Garhauer Genoa car adjusters
Better sails

I would also note that since our children are grown, I would now priortize
that in essentially reverse order except for the dinghy.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC