[C320-list] Catalina 320s in Baltimore area (03,04,05)

Brad Kuether bkuether at comcast.net
Sun Aug 2 15:25:00 PDT 2009

Hello everyone especially those with a later model 320,

I mentioned this in one of my threads but thought I would call out to get some attention (Yea, I always need attention...)

Anyway, am looking to find another hull number close to mine to compare notes.

Anyone in Baltimore or better Middle River and north?

Thanks and please let me know if you do and would be ok with me comparing some items, especially steering.

-Brad, Mary, Monica, and Jarod
"Independence"
2004 Catalina 320 Hull 1006
Middle River, MD