[C320-list] Portlight information...

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Sun Aug 2 16:03:09 PDT 2009

Thanks Warren,

I did find some non-metric O-Rings that seemed to fit. I replaced them all
this weekend and coated with Silicone grease and tested with a hose. Looks
like it did the trick. I also used some Capt. Tolley's on the bottom of the
gaskets. Hopefully I can delay that project for a couple more seasons.

As far as the fuel/air separator--I saw the article in BUS but never
followed up. I would very much appreciate any photos you have. I replaced my
vent a couple of years ago with a version that has a baffle to prevent water
ingress. When I took a look at my installation, it looks like I did indeed
create a trap with the hose, so I will be repositioning the hose to
eliminate the horizontal portion of the run. Thanks for the info Warren....

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582