[C320-list] Value of this forum

niedobre at aol.com niedobre at aol.com
Tue Aug 25 16:36:25 PDT 2009

Less than 2 hours ago I asked for some information about a throttle cable that was seized.? I assumed the cable was the problem.? I was advised within less than an hour to disconnect the cable and check the linkage on the engine by two members who had the same problem.

I ran down to the boat to take their advice.? The cable was not seized, the linkage to the engine was the problem.? I sprayed some corrosion buster on the lever linkage worked it up and down and now it is fixed.? I was ready to buy a new cable and replace it.

Saved time and $$$$$.

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gil s/v Amara #731