[C320-list] First time out and QUESTIONS!

Andrew Santangelo andrew_santangelo at mac.com
Sat Aug 1 09:27:06 PDT 2009

Hello Brad,

A couple more things to add:

* If you have an Autoprop (and maybe other folding propellers) you
will not experience prop walk.  Boat does well in reverse with the
Autoprop.
* My charging system is modified from the standard C320.  Either way,
make sure the charger is on when plugged into the shore.
* I typically find I need 0.5 kts of speed over the rudder to have
control when docking.  Hence you will need to adjust your speed
accordingly when turning (it was recommended by Stan coming in at
1.5-2.0 kts before turning which I also recommend).
* It sounds like the steering system was modified after my hull (which
number I do not know).

Happy sailing!

Andrew
C320 "Dawn Treader"