[C320-list] Withdrawl from C320 List

Simon Rock simonrock at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 02:16:23 PDT 2009

Terrific Jeff,

I find the discussion lists an older style of system. Where the forum based
systems are easier to search, post images and encourage discussions. I admin
www.trailersailerplace.com.au aswell as several other smaller sites. We
moved across to a full forum system awhile back and have only positive
feedback (and I still have not upgraded the forum software to gain access to
all the new features).

Thanks for doing a great job.

Cheers
Simon