[C320-list] Galley switch

wflowe3 at netscape.net wflowe3 at netscape.net
Thu Aug 13 13:41:51 PDT 2009

 My replacement microwave arrived today. Since the model that we have was discontinued over a year ago, it is next to impossible to find one.? The problem is, at least on my boat, that the trim around the opening is 9.5" high and there are no microwaves made anywhere that are less than 9.75".? I am looking into having a cabinet maker route out the upper trim piece, similar to what was done on the bottom trim.? If I can gain a inch in height, there are many models available that will work.

'