[C320-list] Expanding galley storage

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Thu Aug 13 12:17:11 PDT 2009

Hi all,

Something that always seemed odd to me was how small the storage compartment over the fridge is.

Looking in the large port locker,  it's obvious that a larger box could be built to expand the storage.  I'm considering tackling that project.
It looks like the box could be several inches taller and quite a bit wider before it would interfere with access to the shore power charger.  A larger door could be added but it wouldn't necessarily be required.  Just having xtra space would be nice.

1) Has anyone done this?
2) What do you store there?

-JeffH