[C320-list] Expanding galley storage

annika brancato annikabrancato at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 13 14:36:00 PDT 2009

Wow, I believe the C320's has an amazing amount of storage..  We even have the microwave aboard..and I always have room to spare..  We are a family of 5 cruising together, often over the weekend.  And even last year on a 2 week cruise did I not find that we were short of space...Storage is usually something I brag about in regards to our boat.  I find the storage box to be quite large, and surely it is nice to have more room but for what...??

Annika Brancato
Snapshot 95