[C320-list] Expanding galley storage

Andrew Santangelo andrew_santangelo at mac.com
Thu Aug 13 12:20:54 PDT 2009

Hello Jeff,

Is this storage box smaller on the newer model C320s?

In mine we store bread, cereal boxes, snacks, and other dry goods - it
seems everything is in there.  It also seems to go deep into the port
locker.  If yours does not, it is something you should look into.

Also, we did not opt for the Microwave.  It is something we would
rarely use (and I sail 100 days a year on average), and we saw it took
up valuable storage space.

FYI, for extended cruises we hang storage nets in the boat and store
more of the dry goods and Bananas, and paper toweling.

Best Regards,
Andrew

C320 "Dawn Treader"