[C320-list] Whale Fittings

djgleason1 djgleason1 at juno.com
Mon Aug 17 21:22:21 PDT 2009

Bert:

I have experienced a similar problem with one of the fittings.  The cap
is there to keep the "C" spacer in place so that it does not come off
accidently.  What I have done is to break the cap to remove the C spacer.
 When I reinstalled the fitting, I simply wrapped a piece of tape around
the fitting to keep the "C" spacer in place.  I note that the replacement
fittings I have used no longer use the Cap or the "C" spacer.

Dave Gleason
Proud Mary, #150