[C320-list] Raymarine GPS fix?

Peter Herron peteherron at mac.com
Wed Aug 19 10:27:57 PDT 2009

This may be all wet, but I think I read somewhere that the older GPS
units (mine is from 1995) cannot recognize the newest GPS satellites.
We've been losing the fix often lately, maybe a few times a day, and
when that happens the instrument shows only 2 satellites tracked.
When it sees 3 or more satellites, it gets a fix and stops that
infernal beeping.

Pete
C320 #329