[C320-list] Raymarine GPS fix?

Paul Rickman ilove2sail at verizon.net
Wed Aug 19 13:40:07 PDT 2009

GNSS System
GPS IIR-21(M) Successfully Launched from Cape CanaveralAugust 17, 2009

The U.S. Air Force successfully launched the last in the series of eight modernized GPS IIR satellites carried aboard the last of the Air Force’s United Launch Alliance Delta II Rocket at 6:35 a.m. EDT today from Space Launch Complex 17A at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida.

(if you care to continue -- check here:

 http://www.gpsworld.com/gnss-system/news/gps-iir-21m-successfully-launched-cape-canaveral-8746

Paul
Affinity 657