[C320-list] Exhaust elbow

Annie Bennett annie at sydneyprivatesailing.com.au
Wed Aug 19 19:12:48 PDT 2009

I'd recommend replacement. The engine stopped when motoring home in 30
knots on our previous C32 hull no 812. Luckily we were nearly home &
able to drop anchor & call the marina to ask for a tow but it could
have been nasty. The mechanic said the exhaust elbow was completely
blocked. We'd done about 650 hours when this happened.
Annie Bennett
Topcat