[C320-list] Knot meter cleaning.... In water?

Jack McDonough mcdonough5 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 23 18:22:11 PDT 2009

Stephen:

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm sure you're right. But I've been sailing for
25 years and I'll be 75 if I live through the end of September.
The SOG on my GPS is good enough for me. I guess I'm what you'd call a lazy
sailor.

It is a Raymarine unit, by the way. And I haven't the foggiest notion of how
to calibrate it. Mostly I'm concerned about having a couple of good books
and a sufficient amount of scotch aboard. Sailing, for me, is not a
competitive sport.

I don't mean to be a smartass. I do appreciate your offer of help. Really.
Thank you.

jack  #914