[C320-list] Knot meter cleaning.... In water?

David Nolte dcnolte at mac.com
Mon Aug 24 08:50:51 PDT 2009

Hi Warren,

Great to hear from you. I cleaned my wheel yesterday, it didn't work
anyway.

My wind instrument crapped out this season, I do miss it, but it's not
essential. So the depth finder is really the only gauge on the top of
the binnacle working, thank God for that one.

I agree with your assessments and sentiments re: the Bay.

David Nolte
Beach House #4