[C320-list] Whale Fittings

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Mon Aug 24 16:04:01 PDT 2009

BTW, right at the start of this summers 2 week 'mini cruise' to Maine,
I had to replace the short (2 inch?) piece of hose at the hot water
heater you mention.  Goodness knows why Catalina used such a short
length.  Interesting chore while underway.  THIS time, I replaced it
with a 6 inch length of hose (keeping another 6 inch piece as spare),
figuring if either end leaked again, I'd have room to cut the bad
section away without replacing the whole run.  It also made working
with the overall assembly easier.

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906