[C320-list] Catalina Customer Service

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 28 08:35:59 PDT 2009

You have a boat with a problem. Frank Butler handles all warranty matters. I
think he does that to be sure that real problems are fed back to the design
and production process, to keep customers happy, and to control after sale
costs.

If you were to mention that an owner on the C320-list suggested you call him
he will realize that we all, on the list, are following your issue. Can't
hurt.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if someone at the factory in Gerry Douglass'
office reads the list.

Warren & Pattie Updike
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay