[C320-list] Value of this forum

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 10:13:47 PDT 2009

>From prior discussions on the list dealing with the very same subject, I
surmise that this might be a change that occurred when Catalina settled on
Yanmars in the later models...just guessing...

While adjusting the tension in the pedestal is likely the best method of
repair from a wear standpoint, the friction clamp is easier to access and a
little quicker to  adjust.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC