[C320-list] OceanAir Screens and Shades

Alan Goodman goodmanalanlee at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 29 14:18:27 PST 2009

I'd like to install OceanAir, or something similar, screens on the two deck hatches of my new-to-me 1994 C320.  The boat is in winter storage right now (Holland MI area, Lake Macatawa), about 150 miles from my home (Detroit).  Can anyone provide thoughts as to the OceanAir product, versus other manufacturers, or versus other solutions such as Velcro screens?  Also, what size are the two hatches (example: 12 inch by 12 inch?) so that I can select the proper screen kit size?  By the way, any members nearby in Lake Michigan?

Alan Goodman
(more than) Half Way There
1994 C320
Holland, MI