[C320-list] OceanAir Screens and Shades

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Wed Dec 30 04:22:34 PST 2009

Allan,
I installed Glebe Creek Screens on my boat several years ago and am very pleased withe their performance and appearance. I bought three, the V-berth, the main saloon, and the head. They were easy to install and Glebe Creek already had the measurements as they had done some C-320's previously. Their web site http://www.boatscreens.com/ will give you a good view of their products.

Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser #606