[C320-list] 1995 C320 Aqua Lift Muffler & Elbow

Jane & Ken obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 2 18:03:06 PST 2009

The question is (as always has been) how do you use your engine???  Do you start it and only run it a few minutes to get you to the 'sailing' location-----or do you start and run until the engine is hot and under load for 15-30 minutes.  While we do not use our engine much, we run it until it is hot and under load----after 15 years, we have not experienced any problems except the impeller on the water pump deep sixing with only 190 hours.
   The engines are designed to be run 'hard' and put to sleep hot--no pun intended.
Ken, O'BUOY #219