[C320-list] SMILES AROUND THE PROP SHAFT STRUT AND EXIT HOLE OFPROP SHAFT

pjaarch pjaarch at verizon.net
Tue Dec 8 11:45:54 PST 2009

It comes with the purchase of a Catalina.  It is a very minor issue.  There
have been several schools of thought as to how to make the repair.  Mine
showed up this year for the first time.  I am going to tighten the bolts,
dremil around the crack, fill with marine tex, sand a barrier coat.  The
entire repair will take just an afternoon and most of that is waiting for
the materials to dry between applications.  This is not an issue to be
concerned about.

Paul Adison
S/V "Rough Draft"
C320 #722