[C320-list] SMILES AROUND THE PROP SHAFT STRUT AND EXIT HOLE OFPROP SHAFT

Jane & Ken obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 8 13:13:32 PST 2009

Having purchased my 320 ,15 years ago, I have not had the "smile" YET, but if and when it appears, I will not worry because in 15 years I have not had any serious issues and WE have been aground many times and used the engine to the ultimate to move the boat from the "stopped" location.  We have the three blade original prop.
   My attitude is to not worry about a catalina because the manufacture has taken the worry away.
Ken,  OBUOY  #219