[C320-list] AquaLift Muffler Replacement

Bruce Heyman bruceheyman at cox.net
Tue Dec 15 13:05:42 PST 2009

Sean,
I don't know the number but when ours fails I will also want to go with an
off the shelf part.
The last one I replaced was in a 1980 30' Sabre.  I remember taking some
measurements and then looking through the catalogs till I found one that had
all the dimensions that would work, wasn't that hard.
Let us know how you make out.
Bruce
Somerset #671 SoCal