[C320-list] Dutchman flaking filiment

Joe Abbagnaro jabbagna at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 05:00:36 PST 2009

If   you read the Manual at MVB at the very end it states that if you
tell the you read the manual and request
new  line they will send you the line for just the cost of shipping.
Not sure this still applies have not checked recently.
Also MVB can provide the disk  or you can check with local sail makers
they may have some in stock.
Be aware that not all the disks on the sail or the same size, differ
by location on the sail.

Joe