[C320-list] Dutchman flaking filiment

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 04:14:33 PST 2009

The others have given you the contact info, I'll give you a bit of
additional info having just done this a few weeks ago. If you have the
original guide line that Catalina installed, it will likely be much larger
than what MVB sends you. I contacted them and we decided that since Catalina
buys in ,they just use the bigger boat line on everything for simplicity...a
one size fits all approach. So don't be surprised to get a smaller line when
they send you the proper kit for the C-320. They also sen you more than
enough line and the line kit is $10 plus shipping.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC