[C320-list] Dutchman flaking filiment

Mike Ott wmo48 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 17 16:58:25 PST 2009

Thanks to everyone for their advice and feedback.  I something to give back to the group on this topic.  If you read the owners manual and look at the last paragraph of the last page, it provides some interesting information.
Just call Dutchman and tell them you read the manual and they provide replacement monofilament for free; just have to pay for shipping.  So I got new lines for $5.
Mike Ott
"Amanda Lu"