[C320-list] A Great New Year!

Albrecht, Alan Alan.Albrecht at Williams.com
Thu Dec 31 17:29:04 PST 2009

Welcome to the group. We have had Milagro #751 for nearly 5 years and found the 320 to be a great boat. We are currently in Port Aransas TX
--------------------------

From: c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com <c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com>
To: c320-list at catalina320.com <c320-list at catalina320.com>
Sent: Thu Dec 31 09:36:15 2009
Subject: [C320-list] A Great New Year!

Greetings Group, this promises to be an exciting new year for my wife and I.. Today we have closed on our 1998 Catalina 320 hull # 489. We have been reading the posts on this website for some time and have found them very helpful. This is a great owners group and we look forward to being a part of it.. Our MaryKate will be based in Traverse City, Mi.

A Happy New Year to all,

Bob and Carolyn Zook